Empowering through innovative technologies!
Admission Procedure

A. Policy of admission– Central / Institutional to be maintained by the Principal’s office only
1.Capacity, Intake, Highest / Lowest Ranks admitted, Local / Outstation students, Hostel / Day Scholar.
2.Latest AICTE approval letters
3.State Govt. orders for establishment of College
4.Govt. orders – EAMCET Admissions
5.Govt. orders – Management quota.
6.University Affiliation Orders
B. Admission Criteria: As per A.P. State Govt. 70% of seats to be filled by the Convener EAMCET and the remaining 30% by Management on open merit and first come first served basis. All records to be with Principal’s Office only.
  • Admission Register
  • Students Admitted through EAMCET:
  • a.Certified copy from the EAMCET Convener for 70% of the admissions.
    b.Copy from the Administrative Office for the balance 30% of the admissions
    c.Concerned G.O. copy for 70% & 30% admissions
    d.Under policy of reservation & details of students admitted, OC / SC/ST/OBC.
    C. Admission policy for lateral entry: To be kept with Principal’s Office only.
  • G.O. on lateral entry
  • Certified copy of list of students given by the Convener


  • Copyright © 2018 Saitirumalanvr.ac.in All Rights Reserved